1. Any personal information submitted on the Eternity Diamonds website shall be handled in accordance with the laws pertaining to the handling of personal information in South Africa. Your personal information shall not be disclosed, distributed or commercially exploited without your prior consent.
2. Although we endeavour to take all steps to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information, it cannot be guaranteed, and so any information you transmit to us online is done so at your own risk.
3. Please be advised that your personal information may be disclosed in the event of compliance with the law or any legal process, or in order to protect other website users or third parties negatively affected by your use of the site.
5. The Eternity Diamonds website may from time to time provide links to other websites or resources for your convenience, but we are not responsible for the availability of these external sites or resources, nor for the privacy practices or content of such sites, including any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such sites, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with such site.
6. Any personal information submitted on this website should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and should be accurate and complete.
7. Personal information will be protected by reasonable security measures against theft or loss, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying or use.